How much does virtual bookkeeping cost?
Our minimum monthly subscription is $200, plus Hawaii State General Excise Tax of 4.712%. Pricing increases from that monthly base subscription depending on services selected and complexity of your company. Pick your level of service by going here.
How is pricing calculated?
Pricing is dependent upon the following factors:
- Number of bank, credit card and loan accounts
- Average number of transactions flowing through those accounts per statement period
- Frequency of reconciliations/updated cash balance notifications
- Level of complexity of your business books and financial work flows
For Bill Paying:
- Average number of bills to pay per month
- Bill paying frequency, i.e. daily, weekly, monthly
- Average number of invoices to generate per month
- Invoicing frequency
- Level of complexity
- On gather/receiving the information to populate the invoices
- On how funds are being collected on those invoices and how they populate the bookkeeping system
Is there a long-term contract?
There is no long-term contract, however we do put together an Agreement once we have mutually clarified and confirmed the services you have selected. Our Agreement merely outlines the work we will perform for your company on a month-to-month basis, your monthly subscription and what is required of you. If you decide you no longer want to use our services, we will pro-rate the month based on your monthly subscription (monthly subscription fee, divided by 30 days = daily subscription fee) and credit you the remaining days in the month (daily subscription fee, times remaining # of days left in the month from the day services are terminated).
What is included in my monthly subscription ?
A specific bookkeeper will be assigned to your company’s books. We will be using the most current accounting tools and resources to streamline your accounting processes and provide you with a clearer picture of your company’s finances. We will also make recommendations whenever we see room for improvement.
When and how do you charge ?
We invoice your company on the 1st of each month for that current month of services. We charge your bank or credit card account, 2 business days after emailing our invoice to your company. When signing our agreement, we collect either your bank or credit card information for payment of our monthly invoices. We do charge an additional 3.2% convenience fee for credit card payments.
Is AkamaiBooks trustworthy ?
How can I sign up for your services ?
Schedule a 20 minute Discovery Call here. Once we mutually decide it’s a good fit to move forward working together, we put together an Agreement. You review the Agreement, and if it all looks good, you sign off on the Agreement, and we begin work on your account.